1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Not by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
There is no sled that's the "Best." They all have pros and cons, some just more than others. So to answer the question...No, the F7's are not the best sled made...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would agree. They are a very good sled. Very fun, but have had their problems also. It would be very hard to pick a best sled ever, because everyone is judging by different criteria.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just bought 2006 F7 and I have had fun breaking it in. I have had 600's for quite some time and they have been a very dependable engine.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by 01zr500
[br]i heard a lot of good commets on them wondering what you think
Not the best sled in my mind but a good one none the less.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]There is no sled that's the "Best." They all have pros and cons, some just more than others. So to answer the question...No, the F7's are not the best sled made...
agreed

·
Registered
914 Posts
i made mine good enogh for me i just ordered a fly bar for it
i had a atv bar on it before but it had a bad angle so when i jump to high i hurted my wrist´s
[galleryattach=13953]

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I dont know about the best ever? I have not had the oppertunity to ride every sled but i would say its up there with the best!!! In my opinion its one of the the best lookin sleds ever!

·
Registered
25 Posts
well listen up young ones, I have been on sleds since 67 and have owned many diff brands over the years. I think that the arctic cat F7(mine is a 2004) is one of the best sleds yet. It has power, it handles(when set up right), it is damm fast and a fun sled to drive.
Yep, to each his own, I loved my ZR 700 also but would I really want to go back and ride that versus the F7------------nope!!!

What ever you have enjoy it, and let the other guy enjoy his!!!

Just sharing my years of riding sleds..............think snow!![attachment=56777] This pic is of son and me at the 1993 Cat Fest in Thief River Falls----wow that will soon be 14 years ago--time flys when your having fun?????????????

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts