Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting these boots and i wanted to know if they are ne good or if ne one has heard ne thing about them okay i can't get a picture of them but maybe a website

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/apparel/apscitemdetail/1/18/all/1/6424/detail.aspx

they are the DC Yamaha boots with the little clicker knob on them

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I would hope for $250 that they are a decent boot!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I have tried them on at the local dealer. I like the lace system but not the look. I feel like I should be walking on the moon. The price is not to great also. They are comfortable and warm in the show room. They are DC snowboard boots. Have you checked the DC site.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I was looking at the same type of boots but Arctic Cat and the guy said that I won't like them because they are hard to walk in and he also said mostly Sno-Cross racers wear them so it supports their ankle and stuff so they don't break it when they fall or something.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
^^^Yes very true, I have Castle X boots, love them, stiff, good support, better then my Sorels, and they are alright to walk in, those DC ones look really high. If your just a normal trail rider, get normal boots, if your aggressive at all, get something with support, or feel the pain later possibly!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i just use my normal burton snowboard boots they work awesome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.