Check this out.

Wish I could read swedish!

I need spellcheck!

91 RXL/SKS 650
91 Exciter II 570

·
Registered
948 Posts
Those'd purrrrrrr. I really like the dominant black on the mtn sled.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
yeah they are "900cc (862cc egentligen)" don't have to be Swedish to get that :) better not let my Uncle see that he will trade up his 800

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
jeez, those cats seem to get uglier all the time...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
we need a translator....a 900 tiwn? i thot the companies were supposed to be making more efficient sled...lol...just bigger.

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
I liked the Cat's with 6 vents in the hood. These rounded things with huge "Ski-well" things I think look pretty stupid.

They do go really good though, and that's what counts. "appearance isn't everything"

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Dunno???? Been a Polaris man through & through but if Cat keeps coming up with this stuff I'll have to think about buying one.........................for the wife! Cat's still look good though. They're doing a good job. Mark in Ontario

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
My uncle convinced some guys in our camp that he was getting a 1000 Sno Pro from D&D. 1000 stock from cat he told them. BUt he was reconsidering after he had to pull over his 800 :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I liked the look of the ZRs from a couple years ago that had the 2 nostrils with the 2 black stripes leading to the nostrils. Sorta looked just like the hood of my IROC.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Dunno...like the all green cats. Preety flashy

·
Registered
155 Posts
If the price didn't kill you, I would love to have the Black Long Track. That was a nice looking machine. Don't get me wrong, I love my Polaris, but I one of those that is torn between the wants. The Cat is what I grew up with, but the Polaris is a very nice sled. Oh by the way, My snow suit is Ski-Doo yellow. I am just all F#*@ed up.

Live to Ride! - FrozenSmile

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok quit screwing with trying to translate that Swedish page... Go to Here! It's right on the front page! A 150 hp 862cc lightweight twin! It's also in a mountain sled with a 151" x 2" track! Wow, and AC gots some new innovations up their sleaves by the look of it also!

Hopefully the new wife will let me trade in the ZL for that new ZR!

Mike

2000 Arctic Cat ZL500 - D&D Racing Can, D&D Clutching, Re-Jetted It, 120 Woody's, Various Appearance Acc.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
OOOOO Looks like another really nice paperweight! I must have that windshield!!! Anyhow I wonder if they are going to make that an EFI as well?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm pretty sure that it'll be EFI only. I know from the limited builds last year from AC, everything was EFI except the ZR500 CCE. And I think AC is making a swing to put their EFI on everything 600cc and up. None of this is facts, just somethings I have discussed with my dealer, so it's heresay, but logical if you read between the green lines!

Mike

2000 Arctic Cat ZL500 - D&D Racing Can, D&D Clutching, Re-Jetted It, 120 Woody's, Various Appearance Acc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts