Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polaris's snowcheck prices. I mean come on, for a edge X 500 with edge suspension and clicker shock with a normal .92 lug track it's almost 9000 dollars.

Give me a break. I mean they look nice and everything but that is a complete and total ripoff.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Where did you get 9000 from. This is what i got:

Total $6,774.00 Saving $1,149.00

Also did you figure in the shipping costs?

Remember: Don't Hesitate.... Accelerate

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:

Canadian $hit. Worth 1.61 dollars us.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

[/quote]

YA! isn't that crap!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our money isn't worth the damn paper it's printed on.

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm pumped about the Polaris line! I think the Pro X sleds will sell like free beer, even though they cost an arm and a leg. Actually, considering the upgrades (TEAM performance clutch, racing chassis, etc..) they're not priced out of line. About $1000 less than new REV or RX-1. The schemes of the XC's is kind of funky, but I really like the Edge X graphics.

What I'm most excited about is that I still like the red '02 XC's, so I'll probably look for a sweet deal on a leftover 600 or 700. Should save some money and still have a sweet ride!

TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
hey i know that canadian money is not worth as much as the us's but say if an american makes 7 dollars any hour does a canadia make 7 or do they make like 10??? Because if they only make 7 that would be a rip off

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ok boys n gals, heres what i built:

engine: 600 xc sp x graphics
color: sonic blue x
susp: edge
shocks fox clicker
track 121" 1 1/4 lug
price: $7449 ($167.50/month) u.s. that is, like pman said, it would cost more canadian, hey pman, just go to north dakota and when you get your mail,,,,buy a sled with your u.s address.........ever think of that????may help you out....im gonna try other variations, suspensions mainly, i just love the blue/yellow combinations.......it like screams out,,,,,,,"arctic cat......im comming for you"
j/k cat has some nice machines this year also,,,,gotta give them credit as well

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
it would probably cost even more if pman did that. The exchange would mangle you more than the MSRP in Canadian dollars.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
i just spent some time on arctic cats web site. boy is that ever a good website. very interactive. here is what i got out of it in comparision.
The 900 with standard susp.
150 hp-500lbs- $8,500
The 800 with standard susp.
140 hp-efi-$8,200
The 500 firecat
reg susp.- $6, 800
sno pro susp- $7,300
The 700 firecat EFI
reg susp.-$7,800
sno pro susp-$8,300

I am wondering why cat stopped making the triples and if any other companys are still making the triples.

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

[red]Edited by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
yes i love my 02 xc sp looks tight, i just bought a bunch of left over clearance parts for my sled, trim pieces, bumpers skid plate and tunnel trim but saved 50 over list price! guna look tight

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
i am not trying to start a bad thread here boys but why does xlt man get to say that about arctic cat but when i said it about polaris, it got edited.....edit his too then......its only fair...

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
everyone but cat still has triples. Yamaha of course, Polaris still has the XCR, and Skippy still has the Mach Z. I have one thing to say Polaris man, As long as people will pay what they charge they will charge it. Welcome to Capatilism.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xltman:

it like screams out,,,,,,,"arctic cat......im comming for you"
j/k cat has some nice machines this year also,,,,gotta give them credit as well

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension[/quote]

I don't know what you worte but he also said he was kidding. And if you did I would agree that neither or both should have been edited. In my opinion.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will edit what I think is not right, I didn't give you crap or anything, just fixed what I thought was wrong.

He said he was kidding, you didn't, I edit. That's how it works. Please don't complain about how the forums are being operated.

I love B&M Coasters!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts