Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trading my 2004 Polaris Pro X 550 fan 2700 miles in good shape. But needs two new boogie wheels and the back shock recharged. The track has about 3-4 seasons left on it.

Trading it for a 03 Arctic cat zl 600 in good shape small crack in hood and the back shock needs to be rebuilt. The track has some lugs missing but he said he has a almost new track that he will throw in. Only 2000 miles in the sled he said the dealer rebuilt the clutch but no papers. It also has a can on it.

Also a 1998 zl 500 6000 miles but he said the motor was rebuilt and clutches at dealer the sled is nice but needs a new seat cover.

The only this that makes me think twice is all the work done on the sled but no paper work. I am trading my sled for those two sleds.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i think you are definetly getting the good side of the deal. but having no papers in an issue. i wouldnt jump on it right away.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that makes me think. He also lives 2 hours away but he said he is willing to come here I don't know if that's good or bad.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would just check the compression on it just to make sure he's not trying to pull a fast one on you.And just check it as good as you know how because if everything is good your getting the better deal for sure.

·
Registered
380 Posts
See if you can get the # to the shop and ask if the work is still on file... just an idea, dont know if they would tell you

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just decided not to trade he doesn't have the papers it makes me think. I had a call someone offered me 2,000 for my sled the way it sits he going to stop by this weekend if he doesn't take it I will keep it and use it has my personal sled for this winter and keep the xlt for my gf and sell the xcr.

1,792 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
Trading it for a 03 Arctic cat zl 600 in good shape small crack in hood and the back shock needs to be rebuilt. The track has some lugs missing but he said he has a almost new track that he will throw in. Only 2000 miles in the sled he said the dealer rebuilt the clutch but no papers. It also has a can on it.

Also a 1998 zl 500 6000 miles but he said the [highlight=yellow]motor was rebuilt [/highlight=yellow]and clutches at dealer the sled is nice but needs a new seat cover.

The only this that makes me think twice is all the work done on the sled but no paper work. I am trading my sled for those two sleds.
Like say "Only driven by an old lady. On Sundays." Or "Check's in the mail."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts