Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am, how did you do?

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/insane.html

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
not insane, but I have also seen that one about a hundred + times. Laughed half of those times. Believe me I am legally insane if you see some of the stuff I do :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
OMFG thats the funnies thing i have seen in my entire life!! its so hilarius, and i faield horribly!!

"Did you hear the click? Because you have to hear the click, not just feel it, hear it."
-Adrian Monk

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
looks like I'm sane.....

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I'm sane too. My dumb sister was here laughing her ass off though, so I laughed a bit when she was comparing the sounds to her car. But to me, not very funny. To her, well, she's still loling.

Ride the Best!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Her car is a POS with broken exhaust.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
its always funny when you hear a car that sounds like its riced then when you see it you just realize it just have a busted exhaust :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
My stepdad has a POS box w/ wheels he got for $600. The first day he got it the muffler fell off...so now it sounds like the cars in the Fast and the Furious...it's actually pretty cool. We go out driving and ppl just stare...sounds like a hopped up Jap car, but then you look and it's a Crap Jap car ('86 Nissan Stanza...looks half mini vanish). And yea...the test...I laughed about 10 seconds in when I realized what the voices were about...I'm slow...HEHEHE

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
13 Posts
I happen to be the stupid sister with the POS. But my car no longer sounds like a stock car, my dad was nice enough to get the muffler fixed. I failed miserably, every time i take the insanity test, I can't help but laugh. He just sounds retarded. PS... I love my POS!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Heh, my wife's Subaru's exhaust broke right before the muffler. It acutally had a cool sound to it, except for the fact that it was on a "plain jane" Subaru. Of course she hated it. I tried to tell her that people spend big money to get their cars to sound the way her's did. I only got the evil eye in return, so I had to end up fixing it for her.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
VintageSleds.com is the actual originator of that sound file from that pic. Thats an imitation old TX racer from like 73

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

1 - 13 of 13 Posts