Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 feet of snow but don't bother going up there cause you can't park on them there roads![;)]

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
BULL****! I know its not true!

not with all those rain we have had and as high as 60s even overnite as well. not even sugarloaf is open for skiers!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I'm calling.. TRUNESS! It's 19 degrees here.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
show me where there's 2 feet of snow in Maine!
I simply won't believe it until I see a pic
[attachment=49719]

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
JP, that's April Fools Day, not Thanksgiving. Besides, Area 51 does not exist. The gov't has told us so.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I don't trust the goverment. They used 9/11 as a cover up for destroying the world!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
and area, 51 in Nevada is there, search for groom lake in Nevada on Google Earth. pretty neat layout if you ask me. the snowfall on the map is north of groom lake so no snow there either [;)]
The government didn't cover up 9/11 what you refer to is propaganda which is any nation's greatest weapon. anyways back on topic - I'm still not going to believe there is 2' of snow in Area 51 until I see pics....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rev500ss,

Follow Groom Lake Road from Area 51 west south west and you'll come to the Nevada Test Site. You know what all those weird looking potholes potmarks and craters are on the ground surface? They were not made by alien landing craft. Can you say megaton.[xx(]

FYI there is another Area 51 up in the deep dark snowy woods of Maine. Lots of sledders go there but few come out. All other sled boards and the gub'mint denies that it exists[?]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by snowgo666
[br]rev500ss,

Follow Groom Lake Road from Area 51 west south west and you'll come to the Nevada Test Site. You know what all those weird looking potholes potmarks and craters are on the ground surface? They were not made by alien landing craft. Can you say megaton.[xx(]

FYI there is another Area 51 up in the deep dark snowy woods of Maine. Lots of sledders go there but few come out. All other sled boards and the gub'mint denies that it exists[?]
there's also a test site almost straight east of there in North Western New Mexico. just accross the state line in New Mexico. I've seen both sites on google earth, very impressive not that I'd ever want to go there in person! I wasn't aware that there was a reference to one in Maine though. I'll have to do some looking for that one..

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
^^^^^Hahahahahahahaha. You crack me up.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by codyc123
[br]is the one in maine on google earth?
Nope. But if you go NE of a place called Bingham, you'll find 3 huge swaths of cleared timber land. These are the former OTH B (Over the Horizon Backscatter Radar) system that the US used to peer at the aerial activity in the eastern block countries of the former Soviet Union. Receive sites were in Cherryfield Maine also visble in Goggle earth. The technology really pissed off the Russians. The OTH B was the largest microwave oven ever constructed. While we were working up there one winter we had some surveyors in a helo fly in front of the tower and ground screen aray while it was operational. Guys from GE Guaranteed them they were sterile for at least the next month. That's called smok'in the Kohonas![:D]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You'all aint talkin 'bout Moscow are ya... where the girls grow beards and men go scared ![:D]
Been there a bit, had a friend that lived on the border of the govt owned land, messer road? last house on the left. Crazy Dave.
Couldnt go past his house, the road ended with big no tresspassing sign.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yup Only place I've ever seen a US sign that said Moscow Airforce Station. Did the lights in Bingham really dim when they turned on the OTH B Radar. Come to think of it I did see a few gals with beards up there.[;)]

Was Dave really crazy or had he had a few too many microwaves?[:D]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yeah, he always complained about the microwaves. He had 2 pit bulls that turned on him suddenly after 8 loyal years of ownership from puppies... blamed it in the radar that he had to shoot them both. I havent seen good ole Dave in a number of years, I'll have to look him up some time to see if he still looks human...[:0]

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
So. Just, please, tell me, are you serious? What are the conditions now.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by extremesummerfilms
[br]So. Just, please, tell me, are you serious? What are the conditions now.
You can't really be that dull can you?

There isn't 2-ft of snow anywhere in the State of Maine kid.

It's a freakin joke. Jeez louise. CYI for life!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts