Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many people are going to be at Artic Man this year, out of staters and residents alike. If any at all, how many of you will be racing, maybe we could hook up and get in some riding.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm gonna try and get there this year. Hopefully I can get Friday off to get down there. If not, I might just go there on Saturday and ride with some friends.

2002 AC Z 570 esr

IT'S ALL GOOD...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of my friends are going down the whole week before and staying through race weekend, I'am also in the same boat as you! Not quite sure what day I'll be going down there but either friday or saturday for sure. I tell you what though I sure hope they get some more snow in the next few weeks !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Aint that the truth....we haven't got squat for snow here in Fairbanks. At least enough to ride on though. Sure wish I was in Anchorage a few weeks ago. :)

2002 AC Z 570 esr

IT'S ALL GOOD...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Anchorage got pounded a few weeks ago, what was it like 28 inches in 12 hours? Anyway I also live in the Fairbanks area (Eielson) and yes the snow is getting scarce, some buddys and I are gonna go down to Cantwell again this weekend. The way the weather has been the last couple of weeks I'm not sure we have to much of winter left damn it!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey...I'm at eielson too. :) I'm in Security Forces.

2002 AC Z 570 esr

IT'S ALL GOOD...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts