Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is a bit high considering new from rsi these are 69.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-RSI-3-Pivoting-Handlebar-Risers-/360301389620?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e3a2e734

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Buy them from RSI. That's way too much. Maybe if they were in your town and you could pick them up instead of waiting for them to ship.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i dont want them i just noticed them on ebay. way too much. i almost wanna tell him he might as well keep them.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You can find many great deals on ebay, some not so great I guess. . . I think it just comes down to knowing what your looking for and how much they should cost.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
BskidooC said:
motodeficient said:
Just someone trying to make a buck on somebody else who hasn't done their homework.
May take some time but he probably will.
Haha. It'll probably go like this..."LOOK MOM...RISERS FOR MY 440! CAN YOU BUY THEM FOR ME?"...."Of course Son".

LMAO

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^^ Lmao that's a perfect prediction

Sadly someone will probably buy them. Like my friend who sold his 91 indy 500 for 950 bucks lol

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I sold a 1998 Polaris Indy 500 that needed a seat cover and a solenoid(for the Electric start to work) for $2520 December 2009. lol

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
For some people that hear eBay and think of good cheap deals, well as a seller it doesnt take a genius to price things higher that will be in season and more than likely get a bite on it.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
My favorite ebay blunder is when a small item worth say $50, and $10 to ship, is listed for $24.99 buy it now, and $35 to ship......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts