Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check these sleds out; for the serious racer on Asphault. Maybe Madcow??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Solem-Racings-Factory-Polaris-Race-Sleds-/170495827786?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Snowmobiles&hash=item27b257df4a

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Upon reading the ad the one sled had been run on asphalt, the other two look to be ex grass drag sleds, I remember the Solem name from back in the day, for sure there is a lot of money tied up in those three sleds and if someone had the money to shell out and wanted some competitive drags sleds this would be a good deal, if you broke it down it comes out to $3,333 per sled, you sure can't build one of those for that kind of money.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Sleds that asphalt drag use wheels, and not mounted on normal skis.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Thats what Im talking about, thats what the wife and I want to start building this summer...just need to find me a triple locally.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
See anybody notice how usually it is the triples that win the drags not the twins, unless it is an 03 f7.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KRSS144 said:
Thats what Im talking about, thats what the wife and I want to start building this summer...just need to find me a triple locally.
Ummmn, you could round trip this, loaded and be home in the same day, and you would have 3 triples to play with, one on tar, the other two aerating your lawn[thumb]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
polaris1man said:
KRSS144 said:
Ummmn, you could round trip this, loaded and be home in the same day, and you would have 3 triples to play with, one on tar, the other two aerating your lawn[thumb]
Boy dont get me thinking like that lol I just need one. Yeah the deal was she was going to race the sled and I would build it, but I get to pick what sled we are racing. The deals on all these toys are coming out of the wood works. The pricing of these trips are going down so much, found a 00 XCR 800 not to far from me for $1000 obo...maybe one day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts