Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There, now that I got your attention, I need to ask everyone a favor. I have gotten a fresh installation of a forum set up on this server with MySQL. This is the first time MySQL has run on this server. What I want to ask everyone to do is visit the forum, sign up, and post like crazy for 10-15 minutes at the same time. I want give it a good workout to see if it will stand up before we make the change here. If you could just all gather and do this, it would be great!

[red]Testing Is Over! [/red][/size=4]

Go to the link above, sign up and post away when the clock hits 7:00 PM. Do not post on here, you must post on that forum.

Thanks in advance, this isn't really for me but for the system admins to see if any problems will occur.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Should we just post like mad???

Sounds like fun!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
nice free posts!!!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They will not count for anything here - they will be on a completely seperate forum. I just need everyones help! Again, this is NOT at this forum - don't post garbage here. Go to the link i posted above and sign up.

Thanks!

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
837 Posts
i got this when i tryed to sign up, i am guessing that if you are a member here it will count there

I see you are here early - I will open the forum 5-10 minutes before 7:00.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
err.......stupid church class.....i cant even go there and help ya if u only goin for like 10-15 minutes cuz i gotta be at church from 645 till 8......

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey Arctic-Cat-Guy; we'll excuse you to let you go to church as long as while you're there, you PRAY FOR SNOW!

Jacqui.

·
Registered
837 Posts
is there going to be a 60sec time limit thing between every post i do, becasue then i will only be able to do 10-15, but if not i should be able to get 50-100 posts done or maybe more

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I didn't even know there was flood control here...
I learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I am I am!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I am I am!

·