Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got there wheelers out yet. I might get mine out next week. In new brunswick i heard they passed the mandatory insurrance law.

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
Just took mine out this weekend "01 kodiak 400" I want to get a sport quad now..

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i need to find one, im sellin my old sled ('76 merc twister) and tring to find a warrior or sumthin

anyone got one they wanna get rid of?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
ive had my 02 scrambler 400 out for a little over a week now having a blast..12 of us went out yesterday for awhile

·
Registered
671 Posts
ive had mine out for a couple weeks now, beforethe snow left, i had the ski's on it, playin on the riva banks, now, she's all mud

·
Registered
614 Posts
Getting new tires this week, then I'll be blastin around.
/snofan/../images/users/sleddaver/IM000190.JPG

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I gotta get mine surviced=45.00
insurred=150.00+
licensed=41.00

I'm too damn stupid to add all this up but i know it looks like abou the same as my sled bill. But its not half as fun as a snowmobile. Any u guys have to pay innsurrance.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Waterboy you still looking for a warrior? I have one if you are interested.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cant wait to break out the banshee and registering there it isnt worth it where I am there are no places to ride that are legal accept the tracks and I dont have to be registered there :)

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
looks fun, i like the 250r

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have a 2001 sportsman 500 H.O. Insurance is mandatory, but cheap.. (45$/yr full coverage) Lots of riding around Alberta in the west country.. we put 500 - 1000 miles per year on out west,... and sleddin out there on the same trails is great. (but a hell of a lot faster on a sled goin thru pwder than a quad goin thru muskeg & mud)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i've had the predator out a bunch already, it ain't sleddin, but that thing hauls ass!!!![:D]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts