Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used their decals. $90 for a complete set sounds like a good deal if they are a quality decal.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Always buy one sticker from a place for like 3 bucks. If the product is good, order the kit. rule of thumb for me.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I went through EBay this morning, and could'nt find anything from "autografics".
I did see some stuff from "AutographicsLTD", that seemed pretty good for the price.
Their stating it as 10 yr exterior vinyl, which is about the best you'll find for sled graphic's.
If you have a link to the set you're looking at I would have a better idea as to what it's worth.

Rick

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310155079035&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I have put on their vinyl before. Color is great, quality of vinyl is O.K. I would prefer 3M over theirs, but you get what you pay for. Fitment wasn't the greatest. Had to cut and modify most of them to get them to fit correctly.

Here's one of them I did:
2010725215448795_24996.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Yep
That's the company I thought you were talking about.
For the price they are asking, I don't think you can do much better.
Factory graphic's can cost well into the Hundred's for a comparable set.
Personally I'd say go for it, that's a pretty nice looking set for the $$$.

Rick

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I think SSracing was telling me he bought a set from these people...said the colors were off or incorrect if I remember right...hopefully he will chime in

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks Dodger,
Yes the Color was WAY OFF. Another thing that is way off compared to OEM is all the points, wherever the OEM has a hard point, these curve. So these aren't near as pointed as the originals. But as for color being way off it looks like your looking at a blue set so I guess that issue doesn't matter, but if you put these next to a factory set it isn't even close for how they are shaped. But if you don't care about that you won't find a set cheaper and they are good people to deal with.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure what I want to do. Right now my sled looks like a 91' indy 400. I really want a cheap good looking set. Not sure what I want to do??

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
If you are not trying to match anything, and don't mind a little extra work to get everything to fit, just get the ones you posted. Look at the pic I put up, I did that one with that guy's graphics. Yes, I had to do a little modifying, but all in all turned out pretty nice. They are really not all that bad, just have patience.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok. Thanks. I think I am going that route. I talked to a neighbor who does wraps. With no set up fee it is $80.
Thinking about having them change the white xcr and 440 to yellow?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts