Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol.. we need things like... normal shmuck.... crazy sledder.... complete idiot lol i hit the 100 MARK woo hoo?

man i gotta get a life

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
586 Posts
dude, congrats, I saw that happen.You're entertaining to say the least.

normal people are boring.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I agree we need some more imaginative names for the post count. Also I saw a forum one where you could rate each member...thought that was kinda cool.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI
1993 Polaris Storm 750
Piped and Clutched

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what does bein in the mafia have in common with eatin P***y?

one slip of the tougne and ur in deep sh*t...... HOW REPULSIVE!

im on life jb... im just... just... just... i got NO CLUE!

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i'll insert lil jokes... to be funny like i always am... request and i will post some... its all good~!

·
Registered
586 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

lol.. we need things like... normal shmuck.... crazy sledder.... complete idiot lol i hit the 100 MARK woo hoo?

man i gotta get a life

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together![/quote]
OK, here's my 100th post.Man, B2SO, you've been posting alot.Doesn't your ass hurt from sitting in front of the computer all of the time?!?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how do u get another devoted fun master... grrr grrrr. i have a broken ankle.. and have had it for 4 weeks 2 more and im DONE!... woo hooo. ya i been sittin around alot. hard to walk since i have to use crutches or hop on one foot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts