Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night i went for one of the best rides of my life! It was wicked, found lots of snow to play around in, there where a bunch of drifts to drop, and jump up on, also this was my first ride on my new sled on some hard packed. Also found some good trails in my area which is hard to do, they where untouched and beautiful. This is why i love snowmobiling! Also if you recall your best ride, tell us about it and post pics.

Here's a few pics from my cell phone i decided to take:
[attachment=51471]
[attachment=51472]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
looks like you had some funn ehhh, i wish i had some snow right about now!!! keep riding man

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yah, it looks like that you have the same amount of snow ther that we have here. But, now it is staring to melt now because it is 40 degrees right now. But, Monday it is suppose to get a big snow storm.

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br] But, now it is staring to melt now because it is 40 degrees right now. But, Monday it is suppose to get a big snow storm.
Yeah, I know what you're saying. There was ridable snow where my sled is, but I'm 320 miles away at college. I'll be back Wednesday night, but it's supposed to be 40's today. [V] But...is there really supposed to be a storm coming through!? I thought it was supposed to be in the 30's/40's for the next week or so.

Anywho, looks like a good time. At this point, it seems any riding is better than no riding. [:I]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br] But, now it is staring to melt now because it is 40 degrees right now. But, Monday it is suppose to get a big snow storm.
Yeah, I know what you're saying. There was ridable snow where my sled is, but I'm 320 miles away at college. I'll be back Wednesday night, but it's supposed to be 40's today. [V] But...is there really supposed to be a storm coming through!? I thought it was supposed to be in the 30's/40's for the next week or so.

Anywho, looks like a good time. At this point, it seems any riding is better than no riding. [:I]
Last night it looked like we were suppose to get one but, I guess we are suppose to get snow on Thursday and next Monday. Here is what the weather channel predicts. http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/tenday/58377?from=36hr_topnav_allergies

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Hm, not much chance really, but there is SOME hope. I'm just praying it doesn't melt too much before I get back. I still need to make sure my ZR is ready to go, since I haven't ran it on snow with the new head yet.

Sorry for kinda hi-jacking the post. I'm done now. [:)]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
No kidding, all the snow melted in Bis yesterday and today. It is 48 out right now. This is what it looked like last weekend.
[attachment=51492]

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
OMG, i really really like the looks of that sled, usually i think all black looks a little over bearing, but holy S*** that is a good liking maching, ive always had a think for the looks of the gen 2, especialy that one.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SKYDE
[br]OMG, i really really like the looks of that sled, usually i think all black looks a little over bearing, but holy S*** that is a good liking maching, ive always had a think for the looks of the gen 2, especialy that one.
Thanks Bud! yeah, im prety happy with it also, just picked it up this year. Hey and dont worry about hi-jacking the topic, its fine i just want a discussion anyways.
Well we have had one big snow fall at the start, and a few other days adding on.. But now all we need is one more big snow storm, and riding should be about perfect.
So, anyone else recall there favorite riding day?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks like fun

·
Registered
476 Posts
just curious what province are you from triple650 that landscape looks like what we have in sask

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ganch
[br]just curious what province are you from triple650 that landscape looks like what we have in sask
Yeah it does, thats cause im your neighbour... Manitoba. Living in the praries! haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts