Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I haven't been on in awhile but I've been busy working on our new project car. A 1983 BMW with a small block chevy. I am going to try and post some pics so I hope they come out.The hood should be done this week.The car has four point harness, fuel cell rear mounted battery and full cage oh by the way this car is being built for the street. So come boys bring on your hondas and the rear end will be in next month we hope it will have 4:56 gears./snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/bills bmw.jpg[

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok here is the trunk/snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/bills bmw trunk.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple more views/snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/bills bmw hood.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
/snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/bills air filter.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
/snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/bills bmw interior.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
/snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/bills bmw hood 2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
it will be a good sleeper car...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks like a good sleeper, except the enormous hood scoop might give it away just a little. lol

Looks pretty cool though, I hope everything comes together OK.

I had a buddy in the service that had a big block in a Vega. very scary

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya the hood kinda give it away that something might be under the hood but we need the room for the carbs.

·
Registered
94 Posts
if you look at his profile it says "...next Hobby is Hacking" this is his form of hacking.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by SledHead
[br]Whats with the sig Anchorman???
Yeah, i'd like to know how that sig works. It's cool that it tells you your IP and stuff, but how did you get that working in a sig?

·
Registered
187 Posts
it's just a little scanner that looks at YOUR computer and gives YOU info on YOUR computer, it's not a hack in anyway, it's just a fun lil tool. vbb code allows the use of animated gifs in your sig, and it works essentially on that principle. ONLY you see your info, obviously the next guy is gonna see his specs, not yours.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Canadian dude. There is a guy who races a 80's something BMW at a local dragstrip, Lebanon Valley Dragway in upstate NY. It has a small block chevy that runs in the 10's. If I see it running this year I will take a picture and put it on here. My cousins 37 Chevy Pro Mod runs there, I'll take some pictures of it in action for you too. Later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts