Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just voicing a frustration here and hoping the powers behind this site can help me on this. When viewing the "Babes on Sleds" the same ones keep coming up over and over and over...it doesn't cycle through them all and you end up seeing the same ones within a few clicks of each other... I was looking for one in particular and it took about 100 clicks to get to her and in the process I saw other pictures up to 10 times... is there anyway to fix this or to offer a thumbnail page so you could scan them all and open the ones that you want?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
there is a view thumbnail at the right side of the page!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Demmit I hate having to go threw tons of eye candy to find 'the one'.[^]

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Try this link...
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/default.asp?dir=190

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Originally posted by pooxcsp500
[br]there is a view thumbnail at the right side of the page!
What ^^^^^^^ said

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! The thumbnail view is just what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect... sorry about the post... just never noticed that button before... must have been looking at something else...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly1984
[br]
Originally posted by krappana
[br]Thanks! The thumbnail view is just what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect... sorry about the post... just never noticed that button before... must have been looking at something else...
Yeah, that happens to me as well. Too busy staring at the sleds to notice the option of a thumbnail view... [;)][}:)]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts