Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks. After a few year absence from riding and this forum I’ve decided to rejoin and see how things are here. When I was last here I had a 06 m7 that ran flawlessly. Since I’ve left this site I sunk that machine and had to let it go. Spent a year on a fusion 900 but medical issues put a stop to my riding for a few years. I suffered 5 strokes in one year and spent some time paralyzed. But that’s all behind me now. Recently just moved to a very isolated area that’s only accessible by boat or snowmobile. Just picked up a 2011 m8 with full slp intake and exhaust and 2.5”X 153” track with c&a pro bx skis. My former handle here was MJay. Looking forward to catching up on all the happenings in the SF community again.

·
Super Moderator
11,651 Posts
Welcome back! Always unfortunate to hear of medical issues, but good to hear it's behind you!

As you'll see, the forum has largely died off. You can thank the evolution of social media for this. The website changing hands a few times didn't help either. There's still a couple 'old timers' like myself that drop in, though...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Welcome back. As Quinlan said, glad you have recovered and are enjoying life again.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts