Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ppl. I'm back, it was awesome out there. We put on 256 miles in 2 days with lots of playing around in powder. There was approx 2 FT of powder on untouched lakes and fields. We NEVER get that around here, so we did a lot of carving and plain old playin in the snow. There wasn't anything for jumping so no pics of that, but lots of just fun stuff.

Here are our Pro X's warming up in front of the hotel, with other sleds in the background.

Just a shot of the hotel.

This guy is mx racer from the forum.

We got a whopping 4 miles into the first day and trouble happened already. Look at these ppl's feet. There is a pile of belt. The belt broke and the speedometer cable got sucked into the clutches.

Ouch. We just put a new belt on and drove. At least it wasn't my sled [:D]

Just a pic lookin up the trail

The RX1

Standin around

The F5

The F5 with it's owner

What a pretty sled. And snow with no dirt in it!

Tons of snow!!!!!! Nothin like this at home.

A warm up shack where we ate lunch with the sleds parked out front.

More sleds..

Again...

All the sleds. Finally backed up enough to get them all in 1 picture.

From the back.

[8D] <-- Says it all

I took this picture to rub in how much snow was just sitting in a field, but if you look in the upper left corner, you will see the blue edge X and a red XC up there. Now I never intended for this to happen, but lookit the next picture

I caught it quickly, the red XC blasted the edge X full of snow. I thought it was funny.

[^]

Here we are on day 2, in a field, full of powder.

Parked on a ridge.

Parked by a warm up shack.

Lookit how much snow!

Beautiful trails!

The shack.

The Bush

Dale standing in the snow.

More playing in the powder!

I got sick of taking all the pictures so I got Dale to take some of me.

That is a load of fun.

Even when you stop moving!

Kerry on his F5 again.

Dale in the powder again

Again

The sleds all lined up

A REV we saw at a lodge.

A black F7, looks good IMO.

Anyway, sorry if yer on dial up, it will take forever, but we had a helluva time.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Er, if a bunch of the pictures show up as red "X" right click on them and click "show picture"

It might time out cuz it's a large page to load.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Nice pics P-man were did u go again??Why cant we get snow like that in the ND/MN area??Some of the pics showed up as red Xs because it timed out,but I just had to reload it a few times and then they all worked..P:S What did U think of that F5 cat...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Awesome pics! I'm jealous.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Awesome pics pman!![8D]

I am totally jealous now, although I did crack the 1000 miles on my odometer today since I bought my sled, on Oct 30.. [:D]

·
Registered
10 Posts
SWEET PICS!!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Where did you go, that is tons of snow, I wish we could get that in SW Manitoba. Oh, awesome sleds!![:D]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea where did ya go? Here in WIsconsin we have absolutly NO snow! I m so mad. If I dont get to go snowmobilin soon im gonna go nuts!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
those are some sweet pics..looks like you had a blast..we are suppose to be getting 12+
inches tomorrow on top of the packed 24+ we already have[:)]hopefully i can get some good pics

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics were taken in the Duck Mountain Provincial Park in Manitoba. Near Dauphin.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
<----Invites himself along for next time. That is amazing, I am in shock. I must go, must go.....................must go ride........have to go.............need to ride.............must go........winter.........almost.........gone................dirt..........sucks...................have to go.............................dang.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Originally posted by intendedacceleration
[br]I wish there was a middle finger smiley right now, cause I would use it.

Lol, that can be arranged. [:D]

·
Registered
749 Posts
Usually our snow depth is about 3 feet with about 8-12 foot drifts everywhere. We got that now and plus 14 inches on the way! We have had groomed trails since about november. Got our first snowfall during the end of october.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Usually we have snow here too. But not this year, or last year, or the year before... 1997 there was lots...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts