Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wuts going on. i havent been on here in a few years now, checked time to time but gettin back into posting and wut not. anyways i think i left off owning a 1998 xlt with and extended track, i sold it awhile back and picked up a 01 xcsp 800 in 2008, ended up doing a bit of work too it. 1.38track, risers bars,skis, pipes....anyways i sunk it 17 times at the skips that year and didnt want to put the money into fixing it, bellypan cracked up too on it, didnt have a sled last year and i hated it, i recently picked up a 2000 rmk 700 in the gen 2 body and plan on doin work to it, it has 4400 miles on it, it ran and sounded good. he said it was rebuilt 1200 miles ago and i could tell it was but the jetting was way off and cylinders were stating to show wear from being lean, the head is torn up chunks of the piston from before screwed it up. so far i ordered a new head off ebay, brought my jugs in to get re niked, ordered rings gaskets.... pistons are fine so im not gonna mess with them, put in 320pto side 310 mag main jets, rebuilt carb, clutches (has a epi kit in it) new reeds, gutted the airbox a bit,new slides it a real nice sled ill get some pics ill be on the site this season again so, ill be around bullshi+ing and wut not. only have 1 pics of the old sled but

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hey welcome back to the forum. I dont post much at all on here anymore so don't feel bad. lol
I log on every day just not much of a poster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts