Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not been on a sled in 15 years. And that was only for a couple years. Started as a kid on a GP433 Yamaha burning belts off it every other day.

Going to get back in with a 2005-2012ish Yamaha Four Stroke. I am a big dude at 6'3". 270. Like to trail, but also like to hit ditches and lakes. Don't need to be the fastest, but like to go fast. Looking for something dependable. I am thinking if I like it, I will upgrade to something newer.

Any recommendations for a sled is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just picked up a 2012 Nytro last year, only have two rides on it so far but I love everything about it so far!
C53420C4-45A7-49C9-814A-3ED9A4B173E0.jpeg

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good for a big dude? Decent in trails? Thx!
I upgraded from a Polaris 02 xc 500, and this thing does just fine on trails for a 144. Took a little bit of time to get used to such as cornering and stuff. Whole different beast than a 121 but a blast to ride. I can’t offer too much of an opinion because well it’s still pretty new to me also. I’m 6ft and only 180lbs lol but I don’t see it as an issue for you, just check some out and sit on it, see how it feels. I was told to watch the slides since they tend to eat them up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts