Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch this: and i only mean good humor by posting this haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETucebIOZsw

pretty funny right? [:p]

the good news is, we just went up to Brainerd and picked up 2 new 2011 Pro RMK 800's 155"
waiting on the 34ft enclosed trailer being built by triton.
just bought new hjc helmet and Klim bibs
got some new hand gaurds for the 09 dragon
hopefully leaving on the 19th heading to the western corner of wyoming.

the bad news is, have to put the motor back together on the 09 dragon 800, dial in the new mountain tamer rear suspension and timbersled front end... which leads onto fully venting the new 2011's, putting the stomp grip seat covers on them and to boot i have to polish each tunnel on all 3 155" sleds, install left hand throttles and hand gaurds on all 3 too, and have to apply the carbon fiber kit to one of the '11s and i have less than 3 weeks to complete all of this while i stay busy working 10 hours a day.

but never the less i am psyched about going to ride some pow and hills once again.... in a little more style.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Didn't someone else post this about a week ago?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ArcticCatzr500 said:
Didn't someone else post this about a week ago?
m unsure it has been a couple years since ive logged onto this forum

·
Registered
848 Posts
I remember seeing it a little while ago. New sleds, trailer, apparel, and none of it cheap; you're going to be riding in style this season!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Someone posted the video maybe a month or so ago, wasn't a week. But it's still a funny video.

Would like to see pictures of the sleds!

1,792 Posts
Bmxican said:

the good news is, we just went up to Brainerd and picked up 2 new 2011 Pro RMK 800's 155"
but never the less i am psyched about going to ride some pow and hills once again.... in a little more style.
Too bad it makes 20 hp less than the other sleds. [:D]

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MakingTheWinterGoByFaster said:
Bmxican said:

[highlight=yellow]Too bad it makes 20 hp less than the other sleds.[/highlight=yellow] [:D]
sorry im not quite sure what you mean there?

oh and the coolest thing is.... i can stand behind the sled and grab the sexy carbon fiber bumper and dead lift it over my head.. the snow flap has sharp edges that get your skin when u drop it, but never the less its awesome.

and i will post pics once we get some cars out of the shop and free up some floor space, until then they sit in the trailer

·
Registered
276 Posts
BMXICAN! Welcome Back [thumb] Must have left around the same time I did in 08, good to see some familiar faces showing up around here again.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the welcoming back scorch. i see a lot of new names as well. that can only be a good thing. the site has grown in population.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Bmxican said:
oh and the coolest thing is.... i can stand behind the sled and grab the sexy carbon fiber bumper and dead lift it over my head..
Once you get that bumper wet, good luck with that lol. I've read on snowest they are VERY slippery when wet.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GotMud said:
Bmxican said:
oh and the coolest thing is.... i can stand behind the sled and grab the sexy carbon fiber bumper and dead lift it over my head..
Once you get that bumper wet, good luck with that lol. I've read on snowest they are VERY slippery when wet.
well thats good to know. maybe ill take some 150 grit sand paper and fix her up nice haha

2010121211233242_13209.jpg
2010121211240929_13209.jpg

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Nice pink bra strapped around the windshield. Your sister put that on there for you?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cant let the head lights get cold! haha

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Share the wealth man....2 brand new mountain sleds and living in MN...kind of a waste IMO. That is like me buying a Pro R Because I ride the trails out here once in awhile.

Do you have all your avalanche gear? I didn't see that on your list of apperal and items you purchased.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
couple sets of probes, shovels, new DeLorme GPS with spot navigator, avalanche beacons, survival kits, all that good stuff. its not a game. and we dont ride in mn, or atleast havent for a few years.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Couple of years ago when you were visiting this site I thought you were spoiled and annoying. Since I highly doubt you bought any of the crap you listed here I'm still running with spoiled and the pink bra on that Dragon goes to show you're still trying to show off to like 15 year old kids.

Please go away again.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Polaris-Man said:
Couple of years ago when you were visiting this site I thought you were spoiled and annoying. Since I highly doubt you bought any of the crap you listed here I'm still running with spoiled and the pink bra on that Dragon goes to show you're still trying to show off to like 15 year old kids.

Please go away again.
you dont respect the pink ribbon ride? are you discin on the support of breast cancer?

doesnt matter who bought it, got it all for free for all you know. maybe i got hit by a car working at a car wash and shit just worked out to my favor, ill go away, matter of fact ill go away riding, on some new sleds. its always fun.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.