Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my worst fear about this free car has come true. The head gaskets are blown...BAD!! either that or the block is cracked. here is a vid of it that i just took to show how bad they are. I cant belive the car still runs.
View attachment 201051920193091_30620.mov

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to drive it like that except put a up-sweep tip on it so when i am sitting at a stoplight i can rev it and cover the car behind me HAHAHA

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Heh, wow... Didn't see that coming!!!!

Go get a "head set" gasket set, and it should take you about 4 hours to change them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i plan. i will dig into it next week. hopefully i will have enough money by then. the parts are going to cost me $120

poo kid you should fly up here... that waay you can help fix my car and you can buy my storm motor[:D][:D][:D][thumb]

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
I want to drive it like that except put a up-sweep tip on it so when i am sitting at a stoplight i can rev it and cover the car behind me HAHAHA

That would need to be video taped also! HAHA

Got a boat and motor for "free". Said free has turned into more than $800.

Gotta watch out for the "free" stuff.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Go get a "head set" gasket set, and it should take you about 4 hours to change them.
I think you should say "it should take you about 4 hours to change them if you know what you are doing." I had never done them before and it took my brother and I a weekend to do them on my truck. An experienced mechanic could do it in 4 hours, I am sure.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
thats what i plan. i will dig into it next week. hopefully i will have enough money by then. the parts are going to cost me $120

poo kid you should fly up here... that waay you can help fix my car and you can buy my storm motor[:D][:D][:D][thumb]
You want me to come fix your car then BUY the storm motor? [confused] If I come up to fix the car, you should GIVE me the storm motor..

Actually, I have a better idea!! Toss the storm motor in the trunk, and drive down here. I'll do the head gaskets, and take the motor as payment..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha no i ment you should come up here and buy the storm from me lol. I know how to do the gaskets but i just found a better car for $300 down the road that im gonna go pick up in a few days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts