Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out today on a run and the idler bearing on the cog shaft went on my ZR 600. the shaft ate through the plates so i'm getting new plates tommorrow and hopefully some new bearings. prblem is the bearing came out in pieces and i don't know the size, can any one help, it a 98 zr 600 longtrack, i'm going to replace both but haven't got into the chain case yet, thanks a lot.

· Registered
380 Posts
Measure the size of the shaft? that should tell you the inside of the bearing. other then that, i believe that MOST bearings are pretty universal for Drive shaft bearings.

· Registered
127 Posts
Here is the OEM part number 0107-074 (1.00 inch i think), that is the bearing for the clutch side for the ZR 600, carb i assume since there are other EFI models also listed. The shafts are basically the same diameter I think. Here is a site were you can take a look at the parts.
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/rvsports/Arcticcat_OEM/ArcticcatSnow.asp

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot guys, it is a one inch bearing on both sides one with a locker one without, what ever you do don't buy them from Cat, they wanted 45 for the clutch side i got it for 9 bucks a motion canada, and its a ntn bearing!, what a crock, now thats mark up. Anyway got it fixed just intime for the fresh 6 inches we got here in sw ontario.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.