Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want know what haydays is all about.
I have seen lots of post of poeple talking about going . I know it has some thing do with sleds but what is it all about?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Never been, so correct me if I'm wrong here guys. Basicly it's a big grass drag comp, with all kinds of vendors and companies who show up to sell stuff. Kind of a fair for sleds, with grass drags of course!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Last year was my first time there. I went both Saturday and Sunday. Hay days is grass drags and much much more. Last year in addition to the grass drags they had sno-cross performances. It was about 90 degrees and they were jumping sleds right along side moto cross bikes. It was awesome. Two stroke smoke in the heat was a little much however.

I hardly watched any of the grass drags since there were so many vendors and regular folks with sleds for sale. People also bring there used parts/vintage sleds/vintage parts, etc... It took a whole day to get to see everything. That is why we went back the second day.

The snow barrons website is the following:
http://www.snobarons.com/haydays/index.html

If you are looking for parts, new clothing/helmets, this is the place to go. Most distributors have snow suits, etc..., at half off.

Mark

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
The rule of thumb about Haydays in regards to snowmobiling is this:

"If you can't find it at Haydays, then it doesn't exist!"

Like was mentioned above; it seems like everything is on sale, or 1/2 off or discounted to some extent. There is simply too much stuff to ever see in one day.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
This puts it into perspective, and remember it gets bigger every year.

Picture from above:
http://www.snobarons.info/images/front/pic2.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
i thought it would be fun to get a gokart and put a 700 CC L/C engine in it...that would be fun ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts