Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because of the april copy of tusf do we loose all of our post we made between the copy and today? becauase i had 764

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I did have 340..O-well At least this didnt happen when the forum was really busy.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Exciter man, no way in hell you made that many posts in 4 days. The backup is only 4 days old...we didn't lose too much. Sorry for all the trouble but the errors we were getting were not reversable. I would have spent hours upon hours fixing the db and there would have been even more errors.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Frankly I couldn't care less how many posts I have. I think you guys are doing an awesome job, and the fact that you had a back-up only 4 days old shows how hard you guys work on this site. Good job![8D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
This thing counts posts?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey P-Man or Erick, I notice that just under each members name, there is another 'name', I am just wondering where that 'name' comes from? and I also see stars (well I see those kind of stars sometimes too, but these are different) Where do THEY come from?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Well...when you hit 50 posts you get your first star I believe. Your title will also change which is that bit of text under your name. If you want us to change your title to something like like you can PM us and we can do it for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts