Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:D]
i would just like to say i enjoyed reading and talking to 99% of you people. it is fun reading what alaska or montana, even over seas, is like for sledding, its fun to here what other people expect from there sleds, what they do to them. the shop is fun to, its like a quiz. new questions as different as possible. this is also the only site to post pictures on so that is way cool. well it was fun.

be strong people.lol

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I assume this is in regard to your thread in the off-topic forum.....just tell me one thing; if you know that posting what you did could possibly get you banned for personal attacks, why not pm the individual instead of posting a personal attack?? There have been a few topics on here lately that I'm sure you've read in which the admin have expressed there views on this, yet you ignore there warning and post anyway!!!!!! WTF???? Madcow I have NOTHING against you, or anyone on here for that matter....just wish you would been smarter than that.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Unless I missed something I don't think that you are going to get kicked off.

I would just ignore that person who slighted you, and move on.
It's not worth bitching back at that person, it just brings you down to their level.

In the past there has been intolerance of others opinions here, this forum is stronger for all of our differences, so let's try to get along and not malitiously jab at each other just because you don't share the same veiwpiont.

Please stick around Madcow.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did use the pm, i just lost it for a moment. i will delete the topic. pm shouldnt be alowed to cuss and insult on something i have no idea what he was talking about. i am staying until they remove me. i havent broke anyother rules, ever, on the one topic that pman said he might be bashing i said yep, just to be funny, but it is hard to see sarcasm on a computer is guess.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Ok, before everything gets out of hand. Madcow, yer not going to be kicked off. We appreciate 99% of your posts, but just like me, and everyone else, opinions clash and people get mad at each other. So there are a few posts that say things we most likely wouldn't normally say.

I have absolutly nothing against you, and I don't want this garbage to carry on.

I know we had our differences but who cares. We are all here because we love snowmobiling, and that's what this site is about. Not to yell at each other. I know in the past I have gone against what I just said, but things change.

Anyway, I just want all this dumb bickering to stop. I am guilty of doing it, but I want to stop doing it myself also. Disagreeing and mindless complaining are 2 different things.

Hopefully I don't get flamed too bad for saying what I just said.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]
Anyway, I just want all this dumb bickering to stop. I am guilty of doing it, but I want to stop doing it myself also. Disagreeing and mindless complaining are 2 different things.
YES!!! Make it stop!!! lol Well its actually kinda fun to read the crap flying back and forth. lol

PS. This is not a flamming. [:D]

·
Registered
412 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]Anyway, I just want all this dumb bickering to stop. I am guilty of doing it, but I want to stop doing it myself also. Disagreeing and mindless complaining are 2 different things.

Hopefully I don't get flamed too bad for saying what I just said.
Flamed? No way! It's about time everyone stops all this nonsense and gets back to why we are all addicted to our computers! (besides a lack of snow![:D])

I LOVE this site and EVERYONE'S contributions, Pman and Eric have created something totally awesome here. But when all the bickering starts, I don't even want to read the posts. Now don't make me send everyone to their rooms![8)]

Mom

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I'm in my office [8D]

·
Registered
502 Posts
Bobby have you ever hurt a finger or something and soaked it in cider? It really takes the pain away that's for sure, I could go on with this but I won't:)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I have settled my differences with anyone whom I offended. So everything is good and I look forward to reading many, many more posts by everyone on this forum. [:)]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i had a sore toung once and soaked that in cider, lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts