Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first too are of the the track thats goin on my exciter and the second one is gonna be a back up one or if somebody wants to buy it? lol there both 121*15 and both have 96 studs i think
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/the doo track.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/the doo track 2.jpg
heres the second one i am talking about
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/vmax track.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,273 Posts
I think that the squar backers are supposed to be dead straight, or they put alot of wear on the track..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Mine had turned to look like diamonds and that when I
started to have problems will pull outs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,722 Posts
mine are all diamonds, have no pull outs with 8000 miles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
I fairley hard. 60% of my riding is done in wheat fields and the other 40% is done on trails and dirt roads. My ski wont touch until about 80 mph if you pin it. And my clutch don't engage until 6200 rpm. I am trying 45 deg aluminum backer this year and so far no pull outs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Mine are at a 45degree angle too. Been like that for 4000km; no wear marks on the track, no pull-throughs. I checked after a few people mentioned that this could be a problem!

If you think about it, the majority of the torque is front-to-back, and the diamond configuration gives you the most coverage in that direction.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top