Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a little mishap w/ my '89 came down pretty hard on the front end.. bent trailing arm, shock, upper radius rod, and broke the lower one.. take a look..

"nothing a little rubber cement and some duct tape won't fix.."

oooooh a nice fancy shade of green...

Well it's not exactly pretty.. but it's mid season and the trails are great.. so it'll do for now..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
lol I can't figure out where in Haliburton there are houses that look as new as the ones in your pictures. I'll be keeping my eye out for the flamer with the green trailing arm! [:D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Man, that looks bad. What exactly did you do? Land wrong or what? You should have took the springs off the old shocks and replaced them with these blue ones. lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's not Haliburton.. it's Whitby..

haha I won't be hard to spot.. I don't usually ride in haliburton.. the trails are always beat.. way to much traffic.. Usually ride out Whitney way....

hahaha land wrong that's an understatemnt.. came straight down nose first on the one side.. slam..! had to ride home like that..

Yeah I geuss I could have switched it around.. but it was a quick fix.. i'll worry about looks when the snow melts..

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think the teal softens the flames, it must slow down the sled at least 7 mph. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts