Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a set of twin pipes for my 700, i was told LRM were the best money could buy.. other people say AAEN, what do you guys think will add the most hp?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
SLP, CPI, Crankshops.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
depends on what your deffinition of most hp. slp twin pipes have huge gains/claims. but have had a lot of bad luck with there big gains lately. the aaen have the biggest wieght loss and you never see a post of people saying there aaen pipe is junk.
after my experience of slp lately. I would go aaen without a second thought. plus I can give more price cuts on the aaen than slp.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Hot To Go is the way to go - good power and not too loud with a nice crisp tone.
And I would also have to agree with Madcow cause he knows his stuff.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't think you could go wrong with either SLP or AAEN pipes the horsepower specs are similiar.
Boils down to personal preferance.
Watch E-Bay I got a SLP pipe and can for $275 this included shipping.the set up was in great shape and by looking at it not used for very long.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, sound is no problem, i like loud sleds

any one hear anything about LRM? my friend had slp's on his ultra and LRM pipes gave it more power. SLP pipes are pretty common... my uncle used to have a set of twin slp pipes so i was really looking for somthing a bit different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts