Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We don't have any snow to speak of up in Winnipeg right now so I was looking to order some good snowmobile vids to tide me over. I've watched the trailers for the Thunder Struck vids (http://www.bigskyx.com/bsx_video_gallery.html) and they look killer, anyone seen them or have any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^^ I like theirs and team sno quest. My buddy just got the slednecks 9 and it really blows. Not some of their best stuff.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The new Thunderstruck movie looks amazing. The first part of the trailer is enough to make me want to see it. If you have seen the trailer you would no what I am talking about.

Its the video on my Myspace account if you havent.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yea i just bought the Slednecks 9 and wasnt to impressed i think i am going to buy one of Braaps movies. They are supposed to be good.

Steve

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jim Phelen (thunderstruck) Puts out awesome movies. He is one of the best producers out there! You will not be dissapointed in any of his movies.

There are a ton of good movies out this year. Here is a small list.

Thunderstruck 5
Sledheads 2
MMM4
Elavation 2

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i think slednecks are cool up until #7. i think 7 might be the best one, or close to it. i didn't like 8 at all and didn't bother to buy 9. i have the first rath movie and it's pretty killer, i ordered the second one the other day. also ordered turnagain hardcore 6, haven't seen any of those yet but the trailers look good. the turnagain hardcore videos have Dave Ferguson www.turnagainhardcore.com

·
Registered
901 Posts
Rath Films Cold Filtered Ice is a killer video.
And I'm getting Rath Films Too Weak To Walk soon.
I like every slednecks films. Slednecks 9 was good but most the stuff i do is jumping so it relates to my riding style more than Thunderstruck videos do. But as far as mountain riding Thunderstruck and Mountain Mod Mania are the best i have seen

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i have thunderstruck 4 and it is awesome i plan on getting all the thunderstruck films and also check out farwestfilms.com they go they got teh BIS on vid and some neat vids about 4 strokes

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by Student Driver
[br]
Originally posted by Brandond
[br]Jim Phelen (thunderstruck) Puts out awesome movies.
True
I also like the Gravity Worx Sign he threw in the beginning of Thunderstruck 5 [:D]
LOL! Yeah, you are a little biased though! [:D]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.