Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the snowmobile caled the Redline.
These sleds are so sick....they look great too.. there putting out more horsepower then ur car/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/redline 1.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/redline2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/redline 3.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/redline4.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/5.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/1300pic.jpg

These are some real machines...oh yea let it snow baby

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I was expecting a picture of a '69 AMF Ski-Daddler?

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/ski daddler.jpg

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
They are about to be built with their 800cc engine. They are not in production yet.
If they ever begin producing they also have a 1200 in the works i believe.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
And one question. How do you know it is the best sled every built? Has you or anyone even remotely close to you ever ridden one? Have we seen many full technical reviews on any? Are the machines even produced and will they every be produced? They can't be the best if there are none of them. For the past 3-4 years I have heard about them, yet I never see them in production. However, I have heard that they are starting some production this year in Fargo, ND.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
well one things for sure. They look amazing...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Maybe 3 or 4 years ago that thing was ahead of the game, now for that kind of money you can get a sled that would put that over rated pos to shame!

·
Registered
253 Posts
It cant be the best if it hasent been put throught the test. What test you say????? I would like to see it in production for 1 second a year off hard riding to see what breaks and iff that chassis holds together. All off us have seen the redline it is interesting but I know there are a million concept cars and not many ever make it or ever stay the same when they are finnally released same thoery with any vehicle.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]They are about to be built with their 800cc engine. They are not in production yet.
If they ever begin producing they also have a 1200 in the works i believe.
The 800's are in production, seen one at the snowmobile show by me

That would be a 1300cc triple/triple at 225 horses.What a monster!!

http://www.redlinesnowmobiles.com/pages/1300.html

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The concept is real nice.
The 1300 CC motor is no joke, it is a detuned small helicopter motor that in its "stock" form produces 300HP so making more power out of the 225HP version should be pretty easy and reliable. They have good Ideas and I was on the bandwagon 3 years ago, but have yet to have an chance to ride or even see one.

·
Registered
380 Posts
God..D why Polaris, Skii-Doo can't make such a design?
I like the idea of keeping the variator off the hood area,
the sled looks very neat 'cuse of it.
Why Polaris, Skii-Do wouldn't do the same????

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
variator?

I agree, the sled is a nice concept. My argument as people have been raving about them for years yet we haven't seen any of them driving around by regular people.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I cant remember who was riding it or in what video but in one of the Slednecks movies or 2SCS movies, one is being ridden.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
They recently had a public offering of their stock to get some $$ to get this thing going. Their stock is RED if you want to check it out. Looks like we will be seeing them on the trail soon!!

Redline Performance Products Signs Definitive Contract Assembly Agreement with Interstate Companies, Inc.
Monday September 29, 8:47 am ET
On Schedule to Introduce 800 Revolt(R) Snowmobile for 2003-04 Snowmobile Season

SAN DIEGO & MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 29, 2003-- Redline Performance Products, Inc. ("Redline(TM)" or "the Company") (AMEX:RED - News) today announced that it has signed a definitive contract assembly agreement with Interstate Companies, Inc. based in Bloomington, Minnesota ("Interstate") to assemble and ship to Redline's dealers the 800 Revolt® snowmobile. Assembly of the 800 Revolt snowmobile will take place at Interstate's ISO 9001:2000 certified Power Products & Services center (IPPS), which is located in West Fargo, North Dakota. IPPS leads the industry in supplying "Just In Time" parts, kits and assemblies to OEM's throughout the United States and Canada, including, but not limited to, the leading bus and coach OEM's.

Mark A. Payne, President and Chief Financial Officer of Redline, commented, "Outsourcing the assembly of the 800 Revolt is a key component of Redline's business strategy. We are very pleased to enter into this important relationship with such an experienced and well-respected company. IPPS has developed and practices some of the highest quality standards in the industry. With this agreement in place, we expect to be able to build and ship approximately 600-700 units of the 800 Revolt snowmobile to our established and growing North American dealer network for the upcoming snowmobile season. The West Fargo location offers significant logistical benefits for the assembly of the 800 Revolt, as we will be able to utilize an existing supply chain that currently serves the snowmobile and ATV industry throughout the Midwestern United States."

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
their pretty wicked..

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I would like to take one up the mountain one or ten times!! [:D]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ive read about redlines for the last 3 years, every year they are expected to be out the next year...so when i see one i will believe it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts