Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/78052/display.aspx

Here is the old topic.

I thought it would be a good thing to update it seeings how alot of the people that have been building sled have sold old projects and started new ones and there are getting to be more people building sleds on here.

So what do you think it the best sled on the site?

Categories:
1)Looks
2)Preformance
3)Crossover
4)Mountain

Edit:
5)2000 and older
6)Vintage

·
Registered
584 Posts
driftpounder said:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/78052/display.aspx

Here is the old topic.

I thought it would be a good thing to update it seeings how alot of the people that have been building sled have sold old projects and started new ones and there are getting to be more people building sleds on here.

So what do you think it the best sled on the site?

Categories:
1)Looks
2)Preformance
3)Crossover
4)Mountain
what about a older catagory anything older than 2000?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^^Never thought of that.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
What about rare sleds? Such as the Redline Revolt 800 or other vintage sleds that you don't see too often? Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
918 Posts
1sleeper's IQr triple is pretty bad ass. Not a fan of the flames but any triple IQr is awesome IMO.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
I have seen this brought up for the past 9 years. It never seems to come together because everyone's taste is so different.
I do see it done on motorcycle forums. Someone nominates a bike, a poll is created 3 weeks into the month.. voting takes place for a week.. the winner wins something small (gift card to forum supporter or site hat or something)

·
Registered
761 Posts
My only issue is, if your gonna nomminate a sled...POST A PIC of it...

This site is not the easiest to search for a member on...[thumb]

I think it would work, but you cant have all the different types in one thread...

If your gonna do it with all the different types, just make it "YOUR favorite sled on SF"

Also I believe the OP was talking about SLEDS CURRENTLY BEING USED BY MEMBERS (in the last year)...not just any sled out there...

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'll go with/nominate mine for "Crossover". Here's some pictures from this season.

^^Rode it home like that!

And finally:

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
LMAO at people nominating their own sleds for a contest that doesn't even exist haha

I also forgot to mention earlier that best sled on SF will never happen.. but sled of the month I could see happening with nominating and voting.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RAMROD said:
Also I believe the OP was talking about SLEDS CURRENTLY BEING USED BY MEMBERS (in the last year)...not just any sled out there...
That's what I was going for, only sleds that members are currently riding or own.

cat-sass said:
sks7kid said:
I nominate RMK-KINGS turbo rmk/assault for the mountain category
201031692944544_9195.jpg
I second that[^]
I also agree on this.

·
Registered
511 Posts
arcticcatmatt said:
LMAO at people nominating their own sleds for a contest that doesn't even exist haha
It's fun anyways haha. Not much else to do except for checking out sledding pictures while I wait to leave town to go ride on Thursday! :p

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2010316101310232_14053.jpg
2010316101314341_14053.jpg
2010316101312341_14053.jpg

My vote for the looks department. MNSLEDNECK56308 Assault, if it had a turbo i might have voted it in for Mountain.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Nominate for Performance category-

But seriously, if we want to really do something like this, everyone who wants to be in this little test, you all need to post your sled's pics, and after a certain time, the window closes, and then people vote. But i doubt if it will get that organized.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I would have to give it to Darrin(Mnsledneck) for his assault mod.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts