Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a ride. We got 10 cm of snow last night and the ditch were packed. I came up to this road where the snow had blown into a huge drift. I deciede that i was going to blast through it. When i hit it I was stopped dead half way through.All i could hear was my sled running and it sounded garbled. when i climbed off my sled the snow fell ontop of it and it was gone. I mean you couldn't even tell it was there. It was the best stuck i have ever seen. It took 3 of us an hour to get it out lots of diging. But man was it a blast

Rich

·
Registered
328 Posts
my best was last year first ride out on my new sled and we had a good 10' of snow and it was really foggy, so i dropped over the edge of this bowl thinking i was dropping into one of my favorite hill climbing bowls, only to find out it was on the wrong side of the clearing. So i turned to come back up and burried it, when i was standing on top of my seat i could barely see out of the trench i dug and i'm 6'2. three hours later and many stucks later i was out of the horrid bowl.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is a little different...Last year riding down a old skid road the bank gave way by the edge like an Avalanch. I rode it down about 1/4 mile...It took four of us five hours to get the machine back out.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Best stuck this year, I was riding in the mountains took a small drop hit a jump at the bottom, ready for another jump and it was just like Richie Rich's situation soft snow under a 2' thick wind blown slab. Sled disappeared and I went over the handle bars. Took 30 mins with a shovel to find my sled.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Last year I got stuck on ice. I was parked on about an inch of fluffy snow on ice and I ended up having to drag it off. (good thing we get a lot of snow here. [:(!])

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LMAO @ bigwilly......hehe....u need stud......i have no stucks worty of being on this thread...lol

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]Last year I got stuck on ice. I was parked on about an inch of fluffy snow on ice and I ended up having to drag it off. (good thing we get a lot of snow here. [:(!])
lol yeah thats about my worst stuck too... There isn't that much snow to get stuck in here... Its about a ft but nothing like what you guys are talking about...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts