Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what was the best F7 built, I know some had recalls ect. just want some F7 owners input...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I don't know what the best F7 was built, but I think that the 2003 F7 had the best looks.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what it is but this 06 F7 EFI just screams BAD ASS!!!

[attachment=52325]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
06 probably has the best build quality. My 03 has way too many quirks to say its the best built. I'm still in the process of converting the weak spots on my 03 to 06 specs.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
06 in my opinion. i dont liek the 07 at all

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]I was just wondering what was the best F7 built, I know some had recalls ect. just want some F7 owners input...

2006 EFI non S/P,,with reverse. Chaincase..no DD.

ODS clutch.. studded .thats all is needed. 93 oct. They hang w/ ANY thing up to 1000 ft.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell me more about the DD!! Is it not all its cracked up to be or ???

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
06 was the best built! But for my cash id grab an 03, I think the early built f7s came with the most hp. and still had a chaincase that makes it way easier for the self tuner to change gear ratios(the newest 440 racing snopros still have the chain and gears not diamond drive) plus i like the look alot better too! As long as all the updates have been done you wont have any problems with build qaulity!! Just my .02! I owned an 03 F5 and never ever had a problem with it!!! Also i would go with carbs its way better for mods and tuning!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
From what I have been around the F7's, the '03 is the quickest sled. They are like most things in life though. They improve on areas each build, so I would think the '06 F7 is the best built sled. The '07 F7 is where they ruined it. Trying to get to fancy.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will agree with you on that bigbuck, I think they should have left well enough alone.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts