Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks!

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi! I live in Lake Tahoe, California and I'm seeking information on a new sled. I've ridden before, but I'm certainly no expert. Hopefully you guys can steer me in the right direction. I Look forward to meeting you guys on the boards! [:)]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
What kind of sled you looking at? I would asume a mountain sled cuz of the killer snow you guys get, anyway ask away. Someone on here will be able to steer you in the right direction......Welcome aboard!

Oops didn't see your other post about a sled!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum man!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry ripperd2, I'll change that ASAP!!! No need to step on toes here -- first come first serve. [:D]

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I used to live near Lake Tahoe. I loved it. The trees and snow are great! Get yourself a Mountain sled. While you may not be expert, I wouldn't go for anything less than a 600. Just ride within your limits. I know there are a lot of other factors involved in buying a sled for yourself, but not knowing you, that is about all I can give. I am a polaris fan, but you must research and find your own niche. Have fun dude, that is the place to ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcomes fellas. Just for info, I posted more specifics about what I'm looking for in the Mountain section under Need Sled. [:)]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Originally posted by sizzler
[br]Howdy folks!

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi! I live in Lake Tahoe, California and I'm seeking information on a new sled. I've ridden before, but I'm certainly no expert. Hopefully you guys can steer me in the right direction. I Look forward to meeting you guys on the boards! [:)]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Welcome Aboard,
I'll reply to your other post as to what I think about a sled.
Hope you enjoy your time here

THINK LOTS OF DEEEEEEEEP SNOW.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts