Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own a pair of HJC Cirotech snowmobile bibs? I was thinking of buying a pair but I don't know if they are warm and water-proof.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I have a pair of regualar HJC's, not the Cirotechs.
I can't speak to watter-proof, but mine are very warm, and very well made, have matching jacket, and it is also very warm.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an HJC jacket, 2000 or 2001 Standard Edition. It's pretty warm but the bibs I have now are just regular ski bibs. I live in Pennsylvania and during this recent actic cold spell I found that the bibs I have were not warm enough after being out for a few hours. Especially my back. Also, at the beginning of the season in December we had wet snow. My butt got pretty wet as well as my legs. I know my bibs are not water proof.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never bought new bibs but have been presented with an offer for HJC Standard Edition bibs. They are $50.00 and are new. They say they are 100% water proof. Does anyone know how true this is based on experience?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[?][?][?]Can anyone tell me about the water proofing[?][?][?]

Someone must know ! [:D]

·
Registered
357 Posts
Originally posted by wigga
[br]I use a choko bib, I sure it will handle the snow and snow dust like the choko.

i use choko to they get the job done and are a realy nice pair of bibs

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I have HJCs,"I think the origional" and I have never been cold..

·
Registered
243 Posts
Um i am wander that sam qestion too. i was looking at some bibs to. i might just get a cheep pair tho but any way have fun sleding this year.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But are they water proof? I was thinking of getting the HJC Standard Edition. I really would hate to buy them and find out that my butt will end up getting soaked! I have had it happen before and it sucks!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Reima Premier - warm, waterproof, ahhh. You guys are killing me. i'm going down to the storage rack and smell the 2 stroke on my jacket. Can't you smell it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts