Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I didn't just eat a Chipotle burrito, we have a big snow storm on the way. Just watched the wcco noon edition and early models for sat are showing upwards of a foot on the way[:p]. High winds too for my drift addiction[8D]
I'll be watching this one til it hits. They are sounding like the metro will be the north half of it so travel to the southern area of the state may be necessary for the good stuff....whatever it takes right?
I know what I'm doin saturday and sunday[thumb]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Heard you metro boys are going to get pounded and even more to the south. We got a dusting early this morning.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ultrawillie said:
Heard you metro boys are going to get pounded and even more to the south. We got a dusting early this morning.
Right on Willie. I hope it's one of those deals where I can just ride outta my driveway, that don't happen too much in town here.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I heard it was hitting Iowa? Have they moved the track further north now?

·
Registered
737 Posts
you guys suck we havent even seen flurries yet this year ,but I was out on the ice today thats a good sign

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hahaha Chipotle will do that to you....

but YES i hope this storm NAILS us!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Redneck13x said:
Sucks living in the dead center of MN. All the winter storms go right around us.
I remember growing up the storms always missed us. aaarrrr.
but last 4-5 years seem to be really good. wooo hooo

·
Registered
449 Posts
We are supposed to get slammed too... It will be a nice addition to the 14" so far. Then we get slammed with another foot of lake effect snow after the system moves out and sweeps the cold air in. Can't wait, we really need a base.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Never fails, I've got to go home Friday night, get my sled prepped for Wyoming, then scamper back to Brookings for Graduation festivities. Hope we get the snow for when I get back!

Chad

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Redneck13x said:
Sucks living in the dead center of MN. All the winter storms go right around us.
I know how you feel, most of the systems either head north or south, rarely will they hit. We mostly get the edge of the storms.

·
Registered
61 Posts
yeah, we just got a dusting and it quit on me. just enough to stick to the windows of my truck

·
Registered
61 Posts
report says blizzard like conditions for sunday here in illinois. im stoked

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Got some here... Did a little rippin around on the playground today, made me want a longer paddle track for my SKS.

View attachment 201012919135893_18890.mp4

--edit-- seeing as the video is taking forever to process..
2010129191732250_18890.jpg 2010129191743968_18890.jpg

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Haven't heard about this.. but excited! Unfortunetly I have to travel to Edina for a basketball game Saturday :/

·
Registered
784 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Got some here... Did a little rippin around on the playground today, made me want a longer paddle track for my SKS.

--edit-- seeing as the video is taking forever to process..
2010129191732250_18890.jpg 2010129191743968_18890.jpg
Kinda wet to be riding isn't it?

·
Registered
784 Posts
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GREEN BAY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT.

AN ADDITIONAL 5 TO 10 INCHES OF SNOW IS POSSIBLE WITH THE SECOND STORM DUE TO MOVE OVER THE AREA SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts