Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am again guys wife is at work tonight and need to get as much info as I can before she blows my sleds up![}:)]I have heard of people getting big wheel kits what are these for? And do you need a new track or major adjustments?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
A big wheel kit is for less rolling restince, and looks. you dont need anew track just a offset axel kit.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
If you want to get a big wheel kit you will most likely need to get an offset axle for the rear wheels, but other than that there aren't any other mods.

Big wheels kits free up a little bit more power to the track and also make your sled look different than stock so that is the reason for the hype. But they can be pretty expensive too, billet aluminum wheels cost about $80 or so each

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
^^ exactly they dont add hp they just free it up. theres a few topics on this subject do a search. what job does your wife has that shes workign at 12 at night?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]^^ exactly they dont add hp they just free it up. theres a few topics on this subject do a search. what job does your wife has that shes workign at 12 at night?
She is a bartender at a local pool hall but I will look this topic up on a search thx all for the info!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts