Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any one out there is getting the hurrican Isabel. We are just waiting here in Niagara Falls for what they are calling a heavy rain storm. Or I hope thats all it is. Lets us know if any of you get the full effect of the storm and I hope everyone is safe

[red]Moved to General by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
i live in Ct and were supposed to get heavy rainstorms and strong winds, 40+ with gusts, most of the day.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
a guy i work with flew to north carolina today for a coarse in CNC machines...i bet it would b interesting there

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in SE Pennsylvania and at 10:00 PM the rain is all but sideways and the winds have to be in excess of 45-50 MPH. So I guess it is quite safe to say, look out Niagra Falls. Protect your sleds! Mine (2000 MXZ 700/1988 Stratos) are in my new shed. I built it so I hope they don't blow away.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
/polarisman/../images/users/offshore24/toto.gif

Have you seen my little dog? Toto, toto. I lost him down in south carolina. Have you seen him?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in Toronto and as of 9:00 EST we were getting hit with prety good wind and sideways rain. Damn I wish it was snow!!!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
i live in ct and we got some wind and heavy heavy rain at times, not too bad, feel bad for you guys though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts