Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by SleD_CrEW
[br]Who is by far the best snowmobiler.? I personally like Jay Quinlan and Chris Burandt
I don't consider these guys snowmobilers....They are stunt/trick riders but I do like quinlan.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'd have to say Søren Pedersen [1237]

He's a "back country rider" out of Aasiaat,Greenland and damn that guy can ride.

[:D]

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
CRAZY CANADIAN - Dano

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
This is about like asking what the best sled is. There are so many factors to take into account, and different styles of riding as well. There are the good Sno-X riders, Backcountry riders, freestylers, and so on...it would be hard to narrow it to one rider specifically. [:I]

Originally posted by darkwolf22
[br]who is that chick from slednecks 8? she looks young
Ashley Chaffin I believe...

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]
[br]Who is by far the best snowmobiler.? I personally like Jay Quinlan and Chris Burandt
I don't consider these guys snowmobilers....They are stunt/trick riders but I do like quinlan.
You do'nt consider these guys snowmobilers? Are u kidding me ? Jay and Chris are some of the best back country riders. Burandt is really good at jumping too.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
There are different types of snowmobilers and for each type, there is a certain rider who always stands out as being one of the best. It would be very difficult to pick just one person as an overall "best rider". I would consider some people around my area which not many others know to be overall, the best snowmobiler in a sense that they can always negotiate the terrain. To other people, they may not agree and may have their own personal favorites. I don't judge people based on the performance they give on video, I tend to instead evaluate those I see and ride with in the real world.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Originally posted by saberstang
[br]me LOL
dang you beat me to it..
IMO Im the best rider i know.. cause i do what iw ant to do where i wanna go.. how i wanna do it..

fso for my personal taste.. i like how i ride[:)]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Dane furgason and Chris burant are my 2 favs.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah i forget about Dane Furgeson! Hes the man espcially in Slednecks 7 !!!! He is awesome in Turnagin!! Chris Burandt is the man. He has a great sled in 7 ! I love that Snopro !!!I love Chris Burandt. [Love] ..

P.S Don't think anything weird about the whole "love" thing.....
[8D]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
[br]Yeah i better not let my girlfriend see that. She may have second thoughts .....[xx(]
or she might get increadbly turned on and youd have her forever..

i like to think positive. course you'd prolly get beat up a lot. .haha

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ArcticCat Inc u stink man!! lol. That would suck ! Lol! [:D]
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]
[br]Yeah i better not let my girlfriend see that. She may have second thoughts .....[xx(]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
[br]ArcticCat Inc u stink man!! lol. That would suck ! Lol! [:D]
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]

Girls lets get back on topic.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts