Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my bro's (Bigwilly)'s 1998 Indy Trail.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/willytrail.jpg

And here's broken willy on his 1998 Indy Trail.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/brokenwillytrail.jpg

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, that thing is clean and shiny.
Big Will looks tired...lol

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bigwill has a tendancy to blink every time his photo is taken.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Nice Trail BW...that's on mean clean machine.

My brother-in-law has a '99 like that.
He takes his ice fishing buddies out to his shack on the back of that thing...this year beefed up the rear springs, and put on a Seat-Jack, it looks great.
What tanks (indesrtuctable) those Trails are.

Too bad bout the arm though...you look like one sad Panda.

Hey BW, put the throttle on the left and 1 hand bull ride that puppy....lol

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol @ tanks the trails are. I laugh cuz last year when we trailered for 3 hours to get to snow, my dad has a 1995 Indy Trail with like 3500 miles on it, we drove about 25 to 30 miles and his engine blew. I just found it ironic.

I still think the 488 Fan is a good engine, I think dad's had different issues.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, that sled looks brand spankin' new! Very nice. I must say Bigwilly looks very sad there, sitting on his sled with his cast and all.

Whats the next pic going to be......once we get snow, have the sled moved out on to the lawn with Bigwilly sitting on it with all his riding gear on, and Pman riding circles around the poor guy on his sled? LOL! I feel for ya bud. Wrap that cast up in some wool, get a left hand throttle and go for it!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well atleast my arm didn't hurt in that pic. They changed my cast and found more problems w/ my arm. I now have torn ligaments in my wrist making them put my cast on in the most uncomfortable position ever. Oh yeah I am very tired.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
How did you brake it, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I was playing hockey.

Heres how it happened:

We just started the game and I was out on my second shift. We just got the first goal of the game. After the face off I remember skating back to cover for a defense or to clear the puck out and I clipped my own player, spun and landed on my arm with my right elboww locked. I felt the snap so I look up at the ref and say blow the whistle. He ignores me or didn't hear me so I yell blow the f*ckin whistle. All he says is be quiet or I'll give you 10 minutes. I look down at my arm and I can see it is broken. So I lay there and finally they blow the whistle. Then the coach came out and helped me off the ice, then I went to the hospital and had the rudest doctor ever. He came into the room saying something along the lines of damn 16 year old kids doing stupid things and hurting themselves. My mom sorted told him too shut up. Eventually he set it and I came home.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
That had to hurt. When you arm is better you should go brake that ref's arm. (I'm just kidding) Here's something to make you laugh.

One day a blond goes to a body shop and say's to the repair man "How do I get these dents out of my car" the repair man replies grinning "go home, cup you hands around your tail pipe, and blow as hard as you can, and the dents should pop out" So she goes home, and starts blowing on the tail pipe. Her neighbor who is also blond comes over and say's "what are you doing silly" she replies "the body man told me to do this to get the dents out of my car" Then her neighbor says "what, are you stupid you have to rool up the windows first"
(To all you blonds out there no offence, and rember I am blond, I am one of the only blond men in my school, and nobody lets me forget it)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice looking sled,
I went on a ride once with a guy who had a 98 trail. It worked really well for trail riding.
Sorry to hear about the arm. Maybe it will help you get a couple of blondes headed over to help it feel better. LOL

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well 18 more days before I get my cast off and then I am getting a playing cast for hockey and snowmobiling.

I wish there were some blondes around here to help me feel better...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts