Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 honda dirt bikes and i didn't know if i should buy a ATv or a dirtbike.. i have some extra money and i want to buy a new thing...i was wondering if i should get a Honda CRF250F or a Artic Cat 500 Automatic ATV. i like mudding on the quads but i also like to catch lots of air on the bikes. i just want to know other peoples oppinions on what my next toy should be.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ive always like honda, cause thats what i got. but if i were to get a new quad i think id go arctic cat, their new quads just look so sweet. you should go a arctic cat quad

·
Registered
528 Posts
Or you could buy used machines and have both lol[:D]

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
That's a tough question. I suppose if you have the money,time,expeirience and enjoy rebuilding race built 4-strokes, then the crf250 is for you. If you just like to pound on things and put them away wet, then go with the four wheeler.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by butcher_boy
[br]That's a tough question. I suppose if you have the money,time,expeirience and enjoy rebuilding race built 4-strokes, then the crf250 is for you. If you just like to pound on things and put them away wet, then go with the four wheeler.
ya i think ill go for the quad cuz i love my dirt bikes but it is good to have a change once in a while and i always hated having to clean my bike all the time after riding it...and the ATV's are definitly stronger built and tougher. do you think arctic cat is the best quads out there right now cuz that is what i heard

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
dont go with a cat, to small of axles we ride with guys with stock tires in the mud and they dont stand up. other than that a great quad

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
mixem together and get a either a 2wd or a 4wd sport qaud. best of both worlds

·
Registered
528 Posts
ATV's are definitly stronger built and tougher

Just curious what do you mean by that?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by snowfox
[br]ATV's are definitly stronger built and tougher

Just curious what do you mean by that?
cuz my bikes are always breaking and it pisses me off and i got a buddy with a kodiak and he never has to take it to the shop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts