Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Even though Blair is behind 21 points in Pro Open and 30 in Pro Stock he still has a real good chance of winning the championship!

Michael Wentz

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And if you go on WSA Racing hoepage and look at the the National Snocross district you will notice that it is Arctic Cat and two Ski-Doo's in the top 3.

Michael Wentz

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
And you felt the need to post three times, no actually make that four times about the same thing? Nobody is saying that Blair does not have a chance to win the points race...All I am saying is that it is not a sure thing for anybody at this point.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You do realize that we know you are the same person. It isn't very hard to figure out that you get kicked off a month ago, al of a sudden 2 people show up and agree with mr wentz. I don't think anybody else would ever agree with mrwentz. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Also please stop polluting the forums with these dumbass post.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:

You do realize that we know you are the same person. It isn't very hard to figure out that you get kicked off a month ago, al of a sudden 2 people show up and agree with mr wentz. I don't think anybody else would ever agree with mrwentz. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Also please stop polluting the forums with these dumbass post.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

[/quote]

LOL, I really missed out on this didn't I? What a dumbass

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I saw what was here. That guy is a little short on the brain power, I do believe.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts