Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2 friends r fighting over what is faster the blair 800 or the xc 800. iv heard but im not sure that the blair goes like 114 mph n iv also heard that the 800 will do over 117. does anyone know which one is faster so i can stop these two wankers from fighting?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if any one i know had a xc 800 id do it but we dont got any rounfd here

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a rev 800 blair morgan edition its a lil different then the regular one

·
Registered
324 Posts
Blair never should have switched from the cats. "And thats my opinion on that"-Forrest Gump

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I think a poo 800 in their chassis will beat the BM special on top end. A drag race, I'm not so sure about.

·
Registered
749 Posts
i think the polaris would win because.......because, i don't know. If its a pro-x then the ski-doo would win but if its a xc edge than its anybody's geuss.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i have a blair, i have had it up to 114. they are fast but i don't know if it would beat a polaris pro x 800 or not. i had my hands full with a fast pro x 700 on lake "g" in the u.p. this year. i was way impressed with the power of that motor. i'd be shocked if the pro x 800 was any faster than that sled! i've raced alot of other 800's with b.m. and it really stands up well. it destroys regular 800 revs.----JMO[8D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts