Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have used it for 1 year this oil is so much better than synthetic. thay stop making it I WILL stop riding!.There is a dealer for blue marble in ontario new york dyno check phone #1-585-259-5507. I use this oil in all my 2-cycle applications! this oil is the best.[;)]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Why do you like it so much better??

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by edgemano
[br]thay stop making it I WILL stop riding!.
haha. Your at the wrong forum dude. This is snowmobile FANATICS. If you'd give up riding over a type of oil.... Shoot, i'd ride until I had to put oil in my tank from the freakin cooking oil we got in the cupboard. And I bet it would run alright on that!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For RMK-KING this oil dose not smoke after the pipe&motor is up to temperture,and the smell dose not bern your eyes and make you sick. the tops of my pistons and my velves are clean! you can still see the rings and letters on the top of the pistonsand after 1600 miles the velves have a light oily film on them NOT globs of carben.And i picked up a few MPG, might not seam like a lot but it is NICE. www.envirofuelslp.com please check it out, this oil is diferent!!.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
This site's admins are going to be testing this Blue Marble oil, Until then, keep the advertising off our boards.

Or read Erick's post about Blue Marble oil, on page 2 or 3 of the General Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.