Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I had better pics taken than this but turns out I only have one right now.so you don't really see much. I'll get more later. Here's the one.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on January 02 2002 3:11:10 PM

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice machines Bman!You sure do have alot of stuff.What are you gonna buy/build next?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, you asked for it Steve. This was an older post in 'Cool Stuff'

Here's a good one. I've got an old motor from a street bike with no home.
I've got an old 75 skidoo tnt 340 with a motor that won't run..... after doing the math... I think I'm going to try a hybrid this winter for fun.

the motor is out of an 86 Suzuki GSXR 750. It's air-cooled with tmx flatslide carbs. Still has the starter and alternator so I guess all I have to do is mount the motor and figure out a way to attach the PTO from the sprocket to the primary. A little weld here or there might just do the trick!

I figure 5th gear is about 1:1 on the motorbike so even if it idled about 2000 it shouldn't engage the secondary until you rev it. It redlines at 11,500. Should be an interesting 4-stroke venture. Will let you know as the season goes on. After all, it's just for fun. Might even make a great hill-climber!

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
586 Posts
Cool, man, good luck with it.I happened to stop in a yamaha dealer last weekend and checked out there '02 lineup.That new mountainmax is a friggin monster!Does the one you have got the funky plastic powder skis?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehehe. Just waitin for you guys to drool a little. I've got 13 just getting uploaded to the host server shortly and I'll post in a new topic in My Sled. hey can we change the name to My Sled(s)? LOL

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
268 Posts
Run the XLT bman! That baby will wheel and deal I bet! LOL!

Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and basketball require only ONE ball!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts