Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, here they come. I'm the small SOB on the left of the first pic. I hope these aren't too big. I took most of the pics so you don't see me too often.

By the way I do not support the drinking of alcohol while riding. We were actually stopped while that happened.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
--------------------

Edited by - Bman on January 02 2002 3:08:04 PM

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Bman,
Are you on the XLT or is that your new 700MM. Looks like the snow is a little on the thin side. But the trails look descent.
Nice Pics.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey 2kTCMC. I rode both that weekend. The 3rd guy in the pic is my future brother in law. He rode my XLT(smoke/White check windsheild) most of the weekend. The 700MM doesn't have any wear bars on the bottom so she was a little hard to handle. My XLT is a dream in powder and on trails. We all kept swapping all weekend. I love to share!

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:

the mm may like a new seat me thinks.

[/quote]
[ NOD ] And new skis and carbides!
Prolly slides too since they melted on me.

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, for now. I haven't worked how to remount the plastic mounts for the hinges but, the bungees work fine for the time being. I'm not banging it too hard. The hood even stayed on during the roll over so it should be ok. Nothing cracked or scratched worse than it is.

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice pics. ive used bungees myself . ur soo lucky to be riding and im happy for u. mabye ill catch u on the trails next month.

Women leave you,
Bosses fire you,
Friends forget you,
SLEDDIN IS FOREVER!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmmm. PA huh? Not too likely but I hope you all get out soon. Still can't believe I got that sled for $717 US. What a steal! Even if it is a Yamaha. J/K I love all my sleds equally when they're not stuck or out of gas!

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
289 Posts
lucky bastard... lol bman nice pics and sleds. POLARIS... watch out with the drinkin you influencing my young brain into such devilish acts ! lol jk

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that is just depressing....u have snow, and some hills to ride on. I dont have either. You luckky SOB...j/k. we had snow here on the 25 of october, it all melted by the time i got my new sled....oh well, snow will come, it has finally cooled off here in ND, it was like 40 today....shoulda been like 20-30 w/ bout 1 foot of snow...oh well...it will come

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Sweet!

I was modem challenged until today, so I put off looking until I had my high speed connection back.

Yes, that snow was kind of thin, but it was snow. That's all that matters, I've been out riding this year already, I had pictures up earlier, but looks like you had way better conditions than we had here. Although I didn't melt any sliders.

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

1 - 18 of 18 Posts