Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a boondocker for my fuse 900 any help on how to set up and tune would be great, never used one before

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Lol. Bye bye my ass. Have had it on my sled for over 3seasons. And no issues. Just like any sled its all about maintance and proper setup.

Cheers, but i think he is refering to a boondocker control unit. That lets you adjust fuel, and timing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
JONESIE said:
Lol. Bye bye my ass. Have had it on my sled for over 3seasons. And no issues. Just like any sled its all about maintance and proper setup.

Cheers, but i think he is refering to a boondocker control unit. That lets you adjust fuel, and timing.
X2, no issue with mine yet either(only first season with it though).

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
does a nos kit make your sled faster without actually hitting the spray?

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
jesse500 said:
does a nos kit make your sled faster without actually hitting the spray?
No spray going into engine= no additional power added.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes just the controller box no sneaky pete here, never used one is it hard to setup? easy to mess wit setings? easy to up load maps? also anyone notice when they type on here it is hard and some letters get skipped? like a delay

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I haven't seen any pre-made maps for sleds for those fuel controllers. You start out with a zero map, and go from there.

Generally, sleds are jetted rich from the factory, so you'll want to lean it out, but only a little bit at a time, and keep an eye in the plugs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts