Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seats? what about the "boss"??? has any one gotten one? did ya notice a "REAL" diffrence in the weight or comfort they "advertise", i dont trust advertisement, i go with the "real" people responce, im just having a hard time justifying the cost based on advertisment....

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
I have a friend that has one and it seems to work great, you can hold it up with you pinky its so light..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have seen scale weights, they don't lie(the company) they save lots of weight. Also they are firmer than factory seats, so they last longer....plus they are usually waterproof or closed cell foam(depends on company) so that ends up saving you even more weight on a wet powder day!

·
Registered
380 Posts
>>seats? what about the "boss"??? has any one gotten one?

Could you please give us a link, so I can have a look how sweet they are?
:)))

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Yeah there are Buck Seats, I don't remember who sells them...I'll take a look around and get back, there are a couple others too....

·
Registered
637 Posts
A buddy just put one on his pro-stock.. they are super light and fairly comftable... but $PENDY..!!! I don't see a need unless you are racing.. and really need to save the weight..

·
Registered
380 Posts
>>I don't see a need unless you are racing.. and really need to save the weight.

Great looking seats, my seat is damaged so I will probaly get one of them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
$500usd for a seat is waay too steep for me..

But they definatly look great.. the tail light on the seat is sweet too.. its LEDs that spell out BOSS..

·
Registered
8 Posts
For the price you pay for them I dont see why anybody puts them on Personaly I dont spend much time sitting on my but when im ridding in the mountians.

·
Registered
380 Posts
my problem is: I do have a double seat on my SKS 700 (it is a European version).

It is tooo havy.....on the other hand I love driving together with babies sometimes.
I haven't decided if I should keep my double seat or not (I can't efford to buy the another sled for my girl)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by Blizzard_wizz
[br]If you stand so much why not just take it totally off, sounds like you'd be fine sitting on the tunnel. :)
That's exactly what I was thinking Blizz wizz! [:D]

For the price you pay for them I dont see why anybody puts them on Personaly I dont spend much time sitting on my but when im ridding in the mountians.
With a statement like that, you miss the whole point anyway and it's not worth trying to explain it[;)]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't care as much about the weight issue, but, I sure would like the added height the highrise seat offers. But $500 seems over priced for these seats IMO.

Are there any other "good" ways to get a higher sitting height?

·
Registered
352 Posts
do you guys no of anyone that makes em to fit the old exciterII's?i know they problubly dont but im just curios.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts